Cloverlea Primary School
Funeral of Keith McCartney (Site Manager)
Monday 13th October 2014
Service at 12.45 p.m. at Christchurch, Timperley
Early School Closure: 12.00 noon
- The school will be closing early at 12.00 noon. Please can you ensure your child is picked up at this time. Mrs Rickels, the Deputy Head, has volunteered to stay in school after this time to supervise the locking up of the building. Collection arrangements at the school gate as normal.
- There will be no lunches served on the day
- The funeral service is at 12.45 p.m. The family have told us that parents and children are welcome to attend. However, I would ask parents to bear in mind the age/ maturity of the child/children and whether it would be suitable for them to attend.
- The family have asked for no flowers at the service. Rather, donations can be made to St Anne’s Hospice, Heald Green. Keith spent his final few days being looked after at St Anne’s.
- I have asked Trafford to organise lunchtime crossing patrols on Shaftesbury Avenue, Thorley Lane and Wood Lane for 12.00 on Monday.
- There will be a private, family only, service at Altrincham Crematorium at 2.00 p.m.
- A reception will be held after the funeral service for family and invited guests only.
- The school will be open as normal on Tuesday 14th October