We are passionate about learning and growing.
We care and collaborate together
We are ambitious, challenging ourselves to aim high
We enjoy life and every new opportunity
We have inquisitive minds and ask questions
We value and celebrate each other’s strengths and talents
We do our best and never give up
We love learning for life
Geography Extension Task
Provide children with the Deforestation Questions sheets, ensuring that the sheet with
the list of questions is kept face down.
• What questions could we ask about this picture? Around the picture, children are to write as many
questions as possible.
• Ask children to turn over the sheet with questions on it. Did you think of any of these? Children may
choose to add questions to their photo sheet.
• How could we answer these questions? Children to discuss. Ask children to choose their best question
• Children to research their question and find a suitable answer.
• EXTEND - children could answer more than one of the questions they have generated.